Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Make up

How about this one? Pink is always a good idea, as well as dots :)
If it was not me on the picture, I'd be in love with this person.
Ah, who am I kidding, I AM in love with this person!
  • Brows: Kryolan Dry Rouge Art 55191 mixed with water, painted with eyeliner brush
  • Eyes: Viva la Diva Domed Eyeshadow 461 Pink Glitter (the hot pink)
  • L'Orèal ANGELIC IRIS Pastel Pink Eyeshadow
  • Kryolan WHITE and BLACK eyeshadow
  • Kryolan Ultrafoundation TV white for the line under the eye
  • Dots; Kryolan Ultra Fluid Foundation TV white painted with brush
  • M.A.C. Blacktrack fluidline as eyeliner
  • L'Oréal Double Extension mascara
  • Lashes; cut up Kryolan 9374

15 comments:

  1. I am in love with this person, too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!

    http://allblackeverythingbitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloured eyebrows are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot look! Love it! I would have liked to see a pic with your eyes closed too... please! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome make up *___*
    god i love your style! <3


    http://elegantly-and-wasted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very beautiful! In this combination, white and pink are very great together, thats not often, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 <3 <3 Gorgeous!

    http://ultimategothguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooooove the makeup! I think I will do something like that for the weekend...but in blue ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I wish I was as good as you are with makeup. I'm pretty creative, but not this creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I want to buy a good, strong, anti shine foundation and I saw that Kryolan is the best brand to go with. In Romania we don't have a store so I have to buy it on-line. My skin in ivory, kinda like yours and I wanted to ask you which is the shade you use for your everyday make-up. I like TV White but that is just for photo shooting, party's or festivals. Witch shade of the Kryolan Foundation would you recommend?
    Hope hearing soon from you.
    A fan, Morgue_Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Morgue: I use their Ultra foundation #2 on a day to day basis. I think it's a tad too brown for me, so I usually mix it with TV white. I think you will be pleased with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the prompt answer :)
    Morgue_Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome looks great

    ReplyDelete